(as of Dec 07,2020 10:00:30 UTC – Details)
- How building your startup in a small town will launch you past your competition
- How Colby and other small town entrepreneurs used small town stereotypes to their advantage
- How to scale to the Big Money level, even from a small town
- How other small town entrepreneurs built a rich life by embracing authenticity and other non-corporate values
- How to alter your town's paradigm in order to attract entrepreneurs and to boost your local economy
Small Town Big Money guides readers through this journey in three ways:
- Discover why entrepreneurs are moving to small towns.
- Find out how small town entrepreneurs build brands that compete on a global scale.
- Learn what civic leaders are doing to build small towns that entrepreneurs want to call home.
With humor and practical insight, Colby gives readers a peak under the hood of the small town entrepreneur life. Small Town Big Money must be the next book about business you read.